If you’re local to Lancaster, dine with us on Wednesday, March 11th from 5pm – 9pm at Isaacs (4 Crosswinds Drive, Lititz, behind Pizza Hut!) and 25% of your bill to be donated to our program! Take out and gift cards purchased during that time also count! Don’t forget your voucher though – only diners with our voucher count!
LPN Stephanie Merrell sees first hand how assistance dogs benefit her patients:
Service dogs have played a vital role in creating independence in many of my patients. People without disabilities often take for granted small things, like being able to pick up something they’ve dropped. Without a service dogs assistance, this can be an insurmountable task for someone with a disability. Not only do they provide comfort and companionship, but they help instill confidence that their owner can achieve both large and small daily living tasks.
To download and print, right mouse click and go to file, print! The fliers are double sided and 2 per page, so invite a friend – please!
- $150 one year of flea and tick prevention medication for one service dog in training
- $120 one year of heartworm prevention medication for one service dog in training
- $275 to spay or neuter and microchip one service dog in training
- $250 for hip and elbow x-ray evaluations for one service dog in training
- $30 for one service dog in training harness (including patches)
- and many, many more!
Last time we raised almost $400 at Isaacs! Let’s try to raise $500 this year!